This homemade face mask is fabulous for all skin types. I left it on for 10 minutes then rinsed the dry mask off. After I love to use this facial serum to keep my skin both clean and moisturized.
What you’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons Calcium Bentonite Clay
- 2 teaspoons Lavender Hydrosol
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 one oz Container
What you’ll do:
- Sift clay to ensure all clumps are out.
- Mix in hydrosol and honey.
- Transfer to a container, store in the fridge, makes about 3 applications.
If you want to use essential oils in your mask, make sure to also add a proper carrier like a carrier oil.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.