This is the softest, silkiest bath powder you will ever use!
The best part, it’s very economical. You only need 1-2 tbsp per tubful of water! Customize your scent and enjoy the best bath of your life! I honestly looked all over the internet for where to buy this modified starch. Since I had a hard time finding it, let me tell you what to look for. You want a modified tapioca starch – that has the ability to absorb carrier (in this case jojoba) by oil several times it’s own weight. It’s ability to absorb the carrier and essential oils is key to this bath experience. Then the modified starch dissolves and disperses the carrier and essential oil into the water – creating a silky feel thought the bath! Just a note, this isn’t just regular tapioca starch!
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Weigh 1 ounce of bath starch
- Add to blender
- Weigh 1/2 ounce jojoba oil
- Add essential oils (about 15 drops, total) to your jojoba
- Add all oils to the starch
- Whiz in blender for about 30 seconds, shut off and allow to settle
- *Carefully* scoop into container with lid
To use: scoop about 1 TBSP into running water for bath, slip in and enjoy!