I hope you and your little ones enjoy this balm as much as we do.
Are your little ones totally pumped that Santa is coming? We are all very excited when we know there will be gifts to open in the morning! This time of year kids have a hard time settling down to sleep – between the extra cookies, lots of candy canes and gallons of hot chocolate (with marshmallows, please) they’re all sugared up and ready to stay up all night long!! I have two little girls who just love anything with glitter, so I added some to this project because —GLITTER, who can resist?
What you’ll need:
- Sweet Dreams KidSafe Synergy
- 2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 2 ounces Beeswax
- 2 ounces coconut oil, solid
- 3 – 2 ounce twist up tubes
- Fine glitter, optional
What you’ll do:
- Melt beeswax, cocoa butter and coconut oil in a double boiler (or glass bowl over simmer water)
- Remove from heat and add 30 drops (1.5 mL) Sweet Dreams Synergy. Stir well
- Add glitter, optional
- Pour into tubes, cap & allow to cool completely
*This recipe made 3 tubes of Sweet Dreams Balm. I found that letting the balm cool slightly, then pouring into tubes allowed the glitter to stay suspended better. Otherwise it sinks to the bottom of the tube. The glitter is PURELY for fun, so please leave it out if it’s not for you! My girls LOVE it and ask for their “glitter balm” on a regular basis now! TO USE apply to pulse points or across collar bone before bed in the evening.