I’m slowly trying to convert to a more natural lifestyle. There are so many homemade shampoo recipes! Creating shampoo for my boys was easy, shampoo for myself was a bit more challenging (my hair is pretty long). After using this homemade shampoo this last month I’m sold! Keep reading to see how to make shampoo for the whole family!
What you’ll need:
- 2 ounces Rosemary Hydrosol
- 1 ounce Castile soap
- 0.1 ounce solid coconut oil (melted)
- 0.1 ounce Optiphen Plus
- 0.1 ounces Polysorbate 20
- 30 drops Organic Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil (approximately 1/2 teaspoon)
- 4 ounce bottle
What you’ll do:
- Measure all ingredients.
- Add everything to your bottle.
- Secure the lid and shake well!
- Massage onto damp hair and rinse.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.