This is the best face wash for men!
My husband loves the deep woodsy scent of this blend as well as the exfoliation of the ingredients. After a week of watching my hubby’s skin tighten daily, I finally stole some and tried it out and absolutely love it! My husband has oily skin while mine is more on the normal/dry side and we’ve both reaped the benefits of this recipe. This is the perfect addition to your DIY gifts for dad or any other men in your life! Short on homemade gifts for dad? Be sure to try these awesome Beard Oil, Shaving Cream, or Cologne.
What you’ll need:
- 4 oz container
- 2 tbsp clay (I used bentonite)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp baking soda
- 2 ounces Carrier Oil
- 18 drops Frankincense Frereana Essential Oil
- 8 drops Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
- 8 drops Sandalwood Australian Essential Oil
What you’ll do:
- Measure and add together all dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a separate container, combine and mix oils.
- Put in an airtight container.
Use a clean spoon to scoop about a teaspoon of dry ingredients onto the palm of your hand, mix enough oil to moisten, massage onto the face (avoid eyes), and rinse with warm water.