Christmas is my favorite time of year.
The Christmas decorations make my home beautiful. I also enjoy the music, the lights, and of course all the goodies. I spend a lot of time baking with my kids around the holidays. Call me crazy, but I love snow and how it makes everything so beautiful. I love to play outside in the snow with my kids.
On Christmas Eve we get to spend time with the whole family, some of whom we only see once a year. Then it’s off to bed in new pajamas to wait for Santa. Christmas morning is the only day of the year when I’m excited to see my kids sneaking into my room at 4 am to inform me that Santa has come and asking if I could please get up. Christmas to me is spending time with the ones I love and making memories together.
Santa’s Cookies Body Butter is easy to make and smells like cookies. With over 24 hours of super-rich hydration, this deeply nourishing whipped body butter leaves your skin feeling moisturized and replenished. It also makes a great gift for Christmas, if you can give it away after smelling it.
Santa’s Cookies Body Butter
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter Refined
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter Crude
- 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond Carrier Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 10 drops Vanilla Oleoresin
- 4 drops Chamomile German CO2
What you will do:
- Place all ingredients except the essential oils in a double boiler or glass bowl over simmering water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the essential oils.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour, or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, whip for 10 minutes or until fluffy.
- Return to the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and keep in a cool place, as it may get too soft if it gets too warm.