Another amazing bath to soak away your cares.
The warm, relaxing scent of this bath conjures up feelings of the holidays and allows you a small escape from the holiday hustle and bustle. Make this for yourself, as a mid-winter treat or to give as a gift. Whomever receives this gift will certainly appreciate it and have baby soft skin as well!
What you’ll need:
- 3 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 10-20 drops Patchouli
- 1 tbsp vanilla-infused Jojoba*
- 1 quart jar, with lid
What you’ll do:
- Add milk and epsom salt to blender or food processor
- Measure out 1 tbsp Jojoba Oil into a shot glass or small dish
- Add Patchouli to Jojoba Oil in shot glass
- As food processor is running, slowly pour oil mixture into dry ingredients
- Package in quart jar with lid
To use add 1/2 cup to running bath water. Enjoy your luxurious bath!
*to infuse vanilla into your jojoba, simply place 2-3 cut and scraped vanilla beans into a glass container covered in jojoba (approximately 8 ounces) Leave for a few days or several weeks to infuse a lovely vanilla fragrance.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.