They’re not your kids. They’re not your significant other. It’s not your best friends or close family.
They’re “those” people.
The people in your life you want to give a gift to, but man, they’re hard to shop for. We’ve put together a list of some of the most common types of “those” people to help make your holiday shopping a little easier!
It can be quite a conundrum to buy a gift for your boss. It needs to be totally appropriate, thoughtful (but not in an overly-familiar way), and nice enough to reflect your appreciation of them, but not so nice it gets awkward…So if you’re running out of ideas, we hope these suggestions can help!
- Peppermint Lotion: This is a great lotion to have on the desk at work. Its refreshing minty aroma is energizing and promotes alertness; the rich, silky texture is nourishing for dry skin. Perfect for all busy bosses!
Your kid’s teacher
For the amazing teacher who helps your child be the best they can be, sometimes it feels like giving a holiday gift is the very least we, as grateful parents, can do. If you want to appreciate a teacher in your life, give a gift they’ll love to use every day.
- Lavender Body Cream: So silky soft and luxurious, this body cream has a beautiful lavender aroma that helps calm and relax both the mind and body — just what every teacher needs!
- Younger Glo: A specially designed blend of carrier oils to support skin with fine lines and wrinkles, Younger Glo is great for men and women with mature skin. It is packed with skin-nourishing vitamins and fatty acids that can help a dull complexion glow!
The friend who’s always traveling
By car, train, plane, or boat, we all know those people who always seems to be somewhere new. Whether they travel often for business or for fun, you’ll want to give them a gift they can really use while they’re away from home.
- Jojoba Carrier Oil: Traveling can wreak havoc on skin, hair, and nails. Changes in climate, air quality, diet, and sleep patterns can quickly affect the way we look and feel — and not often in a good way! Jojoba is a wonderful carrier oil to have on hand. It helps keep skin nourished and balanced, moisturizes hair, and supports strong and healthy nails and cuticles. Do your traveling friends find themselves on a plane often? Then they may love a 2 oz. bottle to toss in their carry on.
- Aromatherapy Inhalers: No matter how they travel, aromatherapy inhalers are great to have on hand. These can be customized to carry whatever single essential oil or blend makes the most sense for them! Whether it be to help with energy, support the immune system, or calm down after a long day.
The animal lover
Lots of pets can mean lots of interesting pet smells! For the big-hearted person with a house full of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, and everything in between, aromatherapy can be very helpful. However, keep in mind that due to the sensitivities of many pets, constant diffusion of essential oils can be unsafe. For these friends, get them a gift that they can enjoy without having to worry about their pet’s well-being!
- Chamomile Roman Hydrosol: Hydrosols are a wonderful way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy in a very gentle way. They can be used directly on the skin, are safe for young children, and can be sprayed on linens and clothing without negatively affecting pets.
- Cleaning Set: With cleaning staples like Tea Tree, Lavender, and Lemon (and more!), this set will help your friend make tons of all natural cleaners to keep their home smelling fresh — without the use of harsh chemicals. Make sure to point them in our direction for lots of free, easy-to-make household DIY recipes!
Those people who already have everything
For those people who already seem to have everything they want and need, Christmas shopping can be really hard. Thankfully, we have some pretty unique products that your friend probably doesn’t have — but should! Check out these two suggestions and don’t forget to explore our website to find more unique blends and hydrosols!
- Melissa Hydrosol: If you haven’t given Melissa Hydrosol a chance to improve your skin care routine, you’re missing out! It works wonderfully as a facial toner, in addition to more benefits. Your friend is going to love this gift she’s sure not to have.
- Joyful Creation Roll-On: This beautiful blend of Coriander Seed, Geranium Bourbon, Orange Sweet, and Jasmine Absolute was designed specially by our own team of Certified Aromatherapists. It has a gorgeous floral scent that makes a perfect all-natural perfume — and since the roll-on is already pre-diluted, it’s ready to use as is!
And don’t forget to add gift wrapping to your order at checkout for just $4.99 when you’re buying for someone else!