Transform an ordinary teacup to an extraordinary scented candle! You’re going to love this quick and easy DIY using our Pumpkin Pie Fall Blend to make a teacup candle. Perfect to make as delightful gifts or to spruce up your home decor, this adorable project is just too cute and fun to pass up!
Tea Cup Candle
What you’ll need:
- Decorative tea cup
- 5-6 oz Beeswax Pearls
- 25-30 drops Pumpkin Pie Fall Blend
- 8 inch wax wick
- Wooden dowel or pencil
What you’ll do:
- Melt beeswax pearls in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add Pumpkin Pie.
- Carefully pour into the teacup, leaving ½ inch of space at the rim of the cup.
- Insert the wick in the middle and hold it in place by wrapping the end around a wooden dowel or pencil.
- Allow to firm up and trim the wick to 1 inch in length.