By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
I initially wanted to make this for day trips to the beach since the salt water dries my skin out so much. However, after using it twice it’s now my go-to lotion for all over my body! It isn’t greasy yet it’s very hydrating and simple to apply. Spray, swipe your hand across it, done! I do prefer to store mine in the fridge because I like how refreshing it feels going on my skin cool.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Lavender Hydrosol
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerine
- 2 tbsp Carrier Oil
- 1/2 tsp Optiphen Plus (preservative since we’re using a hydrosol)
- 30 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
- 36 drops Soft Skin Synergy
- 4 ounce Spray Bottle
What you’ll do:
- Measure and add all ingredients to spray bottle.
- Shake and spray (shake well before each use to avoid the need for an emulsifier).
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.