- No Harsh Chemicals – Every ingredient we use is carefully evaluated and tested to ensure purity. Plant Therapy products are made without mineral oil, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, sulfates, & synthetic fragrances.
- Cruelty-Free: Plant Therapy is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified! None of the ingredients used in our products have been tested on animals.
- Environmentally-Friendly – We strive to commit ourselves to eco-conscious practices. Whether it’s challenging the status quo through our ingredient sourcing or product packaging, we look for ways to reduce waste and positively impact the environment.
- Promotes Overall Healthier Skin: The natural ingredients in plant-based skincare help restore and strengthen the skin while also providing the necessary nutrients to deliver glowing skin.
- A Great Addition to a Health-Conscious Lifestyle: Your skin is your body’s largest organ and absorbs most everything you apply to it. It’s important to be mindful of the products you are putting on your skin to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve put together a plant-based facial routine that we know you’ll love!
Step One – CLEANSEStart with cleansing your skin using one of our Oil Facial Cleansers. We offer two options; one formulated for Normal/Dry skin and another for Oily Skin. Both formulas are fantastic for gently removing dirt, makeup, and other impurities. They provide light and nourishing moisturization while also cleansing the skin.
We recommend using the oil cleansers as part of the double cleanse method. After cleaning your face with this product, wipe with a warm towel and follow up with a water-based cleanser to remove any remaining oil.
- Normal/Dry -Achieve a brighter, softer, and healthier complexion. This formula contains a blend of Safflower and Sunflower Oils. The added Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, and Grapefruit essential oils help relieve redness and soothe dry skin.
- Oily – Relieve redness and combat oily skin with this cleanser. This option is a blend of Grapeseed and Camellia Seed Oils with Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils.
STEP TWO - TONE
Our hydrosols can act as a natural facial toner. We recommend spritzing your face with the hydrosol and gently wiping it with a cotton round. Each hydrosol has its own unique benefits that can address different skin concerns. The two that we frequently recommend using as facial toners are Rose and Tea Tree.
- Rose Hydrosol: This hydrosol can help quench thirsty skin, supporting the look of and revitalizing the skin to promote a radiant appearance.
- Tea Tree Hydrosol: Great for blemish-prone skin, this hydrosol helps keep skin clear and free of redness when used as a facial toner.
Step Three – SERUMSWhether you’re concerned about fine lines, blemishes, or dehydrated skin, we have a serum designed to help. Our Facial Serum Trio Set has everything needed to tackle the biggest concerns. You will apply 4-5 drops of the serum to your clean, dry face avoiding the eye area. Gently tap the product onto your face with your fingertips to promote deeper penetration. The best practice is to allow it to absorb completely before applying moisturizer.
- Rose with Bakuchiol Facial Serum – Made with nourishing, natural botanical ingredients, this serum provides instant hydration while supporting an even, smooth complexion. Formulated to rejuvenate your skin, this serum packs a powerful punch against the appearance of fine lines, irritation, and dryness, leaving behind a radiant glow and soft, delicate rose scent.
- Tea Tree with Niacinamide Facial Serum – Formulated with powerhouse botanical ingredients known to support healthy, blemish-free skin, this serum is designed to tackle the appearance of redness and irritation, leaving behind a fresh, clean face.
- Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum – Vitamin C has several incredible benefits for your skin, such as helping reduce the effects of sunburn and photoaging from exposure to UV rays. This serum, with the added benefits of hyaluronic acid, also promotes an even, smooth complexion and helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Step Four – MOISTURIZEAfter you’ve allowed your serum to dry, we recommend applying one of our facial oils as a moisturizer. Using gentle pressure, massage the facial oil of your choice onto your face and neck with an upward and outward motion.
- Clear Complex –Support clear, blemish-free skin with this blend of premium carrier oils. Clarifying Hemp Seed, toning Grape Seed, and skin-soothing Evening Primrose work together to help remove impurities, prevent breakouts, and relieve redness. With added Vitamin E, skin gets an extra boost of antioxidants and hydration for lasting moisture and protection.
- Younger Glo – Bring out your inner glow with this premium blend of regenerative, age-defying carrier oils. Brighten and even the look of skin with the highest quality botanical oils of Sunflower, Sesame, Camellia, Rosehip, and Argan, along with added Vitamin E to help maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin. Packed with skin-nourishing benefits, Younger Glo helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, encourages skin elasticity, and shields against environmental damage.
Our customers have shared how switching to a plant-based beauty routine has improved their skin and overall health. After following our plant-based facial routine, Ashley saw amazing results. We’d love to hear your success stories in the comments below!