Respir Aid Synergy Essential Oil 10 mL Blues Buster Synergy Essential Oil Blend 10 mL Oregano Essential Oil 10 mL Germ Fighter Synergy Essential Oil 10 mL Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil 10 mL Immune Aid Synergy Essential Oil 10 mL
- Oregano is a very powerful essential oil and its use should be approached with care. Traditional healers have used it for all manner of infections over the centuries. Oregano essential oil can be used in cleaning products when seasonal illness is present. When very well diluted, it can also be used for the achy joints associated with aging.
- The effect of fragrant substances on the human psyche often results in improved mood. People around us seem friendlier, colors look brighter, music sounds sweeter! It doesn’t take much to move that subtle switch from negative to positive. Our Blues Buster Synergy is formulated to increase your sensory and emotional well-being! Excellent for diffusion, massage, or body care products. Can also apply to wrists, temples, or feet. For topical use, dilute to 4%.
- The soothing, cooling respiratory support essential oils in this blend are unmatched in helping to clear congestion and allowing you to breathe easier. Place 5 drops in a large bowl of water that is just too hot for skin contact (not boiling) and inhale for 5 minutes. This method is not safe for small children. Alternatively, mix at a 5% dilution in a carrier oil or balm and use as a chest rub.
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Oregano, Blues Buster, Respir-Aid, Germ Fighter, Eucalyptus Globulus and Immune-Aid.
- Set includes 100% pure essential oils and synergies of Oregano, Blues Buster, Respir-Aid, Germ Fighter, Eucalyptus Globulus and Immune-Aid.
- 10 ml
- Comes in an attractive wooden gift box
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.