Today's 25 Days of Christmas Deal Ends In:
Top 32 Essential Oil Set
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
Our Top 32 Essential Oil Set features our top 16 selling single essential oils and our top 16 selling synergy blends! It is such an amazing set and a great price! The huge variety of oils and the zippered portfolio case they come in, makes this the perfect set for any beginner. Whether it’s for yourself or for a friend, you can’t go wrong with our Top 32 Essential Oil Set!
When you purchase this set, you will have all the oils you will need to start creating blends of your own, DIYs using essential oils and more! Here are some of our favorite DIYs using essential oils!
What you will need:
- 3 ounces cacao butter
- 3 ounces coconut oil
- 3 ounces beeswax
- Essential Oils of your choice (about 36 drops total)
- silicon molds, I used mini silicone muffin cups!
- Warm a medium pan with water on the stove.
- Weigh all ingredients into glass dishes.
- Place all ingredients, except essential oils, into a larger glass bowl or measuring cup.
- Place glass bowl over pan of simmering water.
- Melt butter, oil & wax.
- Remove from heat and stir in 36 drops of ban the bugs essential oil.
- Pour into silicon molds.
- To apply simply rub over skin, allowing your own body heat to gently melt the lotion bars into your skin.
-DIY Cuticle Balm-
What you will need:
- 1 TBSP beeswax
- 2 TBSP Jojoba oil
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 4-5 drops essential oils of your choice
- empty lip balm tubes or small pots
- Melt beeswax in a glass bowl over simmer water.
- Add jojoba and stir. You’ll notice when you add the cooler jojoba oil, it may solidify slightly then remelt. This is fine..
- Add in your essential oil/s
- Add honey, stir to combine.
- Pour into lip balm tubes..
-Household Cleaning Powder-
What you will need:
- 1-2 cups baking soda
- Essential oils of your choice
- Container with shaker lid or that you can drill holes into
- Add baking soda to fill 1/2 your jar.
- Drop a few (10-15 drops) essential oils into your jar.
- Add the rest of the baking soda.
- Drop in more essential oils (another 10-15 drops).
- Shake well to incorporate the essential oils into the baking soda.
- Sprinkle this mix onto your carpets, allow it to sit for 30-60 minutes and vacuum up.
- Sprinkle onto mattresses, allow to sit for 30 minutes and use your vacuum’s accessory hose to vacuum up.
- Sprinkle into your kitchen sink, stainless steel, moisten a sponge or wash rag and scrub your sink to a high shine! Rinse well.
- Set includes 100% pure essential oils and synergies of Clary Sage, Bergamot, Tea Tree, Chamomile Roman, Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, Frankincense serrata, Pine, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Eucalyptus Globulus, Ylang Ylang Complete, Lavender, Cedarwood Atlantica, Oregano, Lemon, Muscle-Aid, Immune-Aid, Holiday Season, Tension Relief, Blues Buster, Respir-Aid, Rapid Relief, Citrus Burst, Self Esteem, Relax, Munchy Stop, Sleep-Aid, Energy, Tranquil, Worry Free and Germ Fighter.
- 31 - 10 ml Bottles & 1 - 5 ml Bottle
- Comes in our 32 Essential Oil Portfolio, zippered, hard case
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
On February 9, 2016
This is just perfect! Great oil selection! I'm just starting out in oils and was looking for a kit like this. Something to get my hands in then just a few oils
On January 2, 2016
Just got this today and I am so excited!! The case is really nice and sturdy. Yay!
On December 1, 2015
Love the set, but please note that the chamomile is 5 ml and not 10 ml.
On May 5, 2015
Just got this set and I am so excited to start using it!!! Great variety of oils, and such a nice case they come in.
On April 1, 2015
I almost forgot to talk about the zippered Portfolio case. This case looks and feels like leather, it is beautiful, and very sturdy. I know anyone who purchases this, will not be disappointed at all. I LOVE IT!