Today's 25 Days of Christmas Deal Ends In:
Top 14 Singles Set
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
Now you can find our 14 most popular single oils in one set! When you purchase this set, you will quickly find out why these are the most popular single essential oils. If you aren’t just starting out and already have a love for these oils, purchase our Top 14 Singles Set to save on your favorite essential oils!
What you will need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 1/2 Tbsp of Almond Oil
- 3/4 Tbsp of water
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Meadowfoam Carrier Oil (preserves the oils)
- 1/2 tsp of Borax (an emulsifier)
- witch hazel in a spray bottle (you will have to put it in a spray bottle)
- A mold
- Mix dry ingredients together until completely combined and smooth.
- Whisk all of the wet ingredients and Borax together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle slowly onto the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Mix with your hands until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Lightly spray the mixture 2-3 times with witch hazel.
- The mixture should just start to hold together when pressed in your hand, like slightly moist fine sand. If it’s not sticking together, spray a little more witch hazel.
- Pack TIGHTLY into molds.
- Let the bath fizzies dry and harden overnight before you pick them up.
Try a combination of any of the oils found in our Top 14 Single Set.
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Bergamot, Lime, Cinnamon Cassia, Peppermint Supreme, Pink Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Eucalyptus Globulus, Rosemary, Sweet Orange and Tea Tree.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
On November 18, 2016
Nice set at a reasonable price. I use only their products as I feel I can trust them, they are helpful when I need help, and their products are good and reasonable. I liked getting these oils all in one set with a nice case to keep them in.
On October 16, 2016
This was a gift. I haven't given it yet but I know she'll be happy with it. I'm never disappointed when I purchase through Plant Therapy. Always quick, free delivery and the oils are top quality.
On February 23, 2016
After tons of research, I decided to go with Plant Therapy for my 1st EO purchase. I bought this set as it has all of your basic, must-have oils, and it was a great price! I placed my order on Thursday evening and my oils arrived on Monday morning. My husband has been sick, so I have been diffusing a blend of Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, and Tea Tree to get rid of the germs. My house smells fantastic and stuffy heads are clearing up!
On May 6, 2015
I bought this kit as part of my first big oil haul after months of research. It's a great value, I got it within 5 days of my purchase, and the oils are very nice. I do wish it had cinnamon leaf instead of Cassia, just because cinnamon leaf is so much more mild, but everything else is perfect. I've already made some remedies and my family is loving it!
On May 5, 2015
This was my first set of essential oils and they have been wonderful to use. Lavender is one of my absolute favorite oils. I also enjoy mixing the oils to create my own blends.