Top 14 Singles Set
What you will need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 1/2 Tbsp of Almond Oil
- 3/4 Tbsp of water
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Meadowfoam Carrier Oil (preserves the oils)
- 1/2 tsp of Borax (an emulsifier)
- witch hazel in a spray bottle (you will have to put it in a spray bottle)
- A mold
- Mix dry ingredients together until completely combined and smooth.
- Whisk all of the wet ingredients and Borax together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle slowly onto the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Mix with your hands until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Lightly spray the mixture 2-3 times with witch hazel.
- The mixture should just start to hold together when pressed in your hand, like slightly moist fine sand. If it’s not sticking together, spray a little more witch hazel.
- Pack TIGHTLY into molds.
- Let the bath fizzies dry and harden overnight before you pick them up.
Try a combination of any of the oils found in our Top 14 Single Set.
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Bergamot, Lime, Cinnamon Cassia, Peppermint Supreme, Pink Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Eucalyptus Globulus, Rosemary, Sweet Orange and Tea Tree.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
On October 17, 2013
I ordered this set and absolutely love it. When it was received, one of the bottles had a cracked lid and some of the contents of the bottle leaked out, and it smelled wonderful. I called customer service to ask about getting another lid for the bottle, and they promptly sent me another bottle. These oils are wonderful and I have used several of the with great success.
On May 5, 2015
This set was my first oil purchase, so pretty much my 'starter' set. All are used frequently for a wide range of ailments, in an inhaler, diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil. I highly recommend this for anyone needing the basics.
On May 5, 2015
This was my first set of essential oils and they have been wonderful to use. Lavender is one of my absolute favorite oils. I also enjoy mixing the oils to create my own blends.
On May 6, 2015
I bought this kit as part of my first big oil haul after months of research. It's a great value, I got it within 5 days of my purchase, and the oils are very nice. I do wish it had cinnamon leaf instead of Cassia, just because cinnamon leaf is so much more mild, but everything else is perfect. I've already made some remedies and my family is loving it!
On February 23, 2016
After tons of research, I decided to go with Plant Therapy for my 1st EO purchase. I bought this set as it has all of your basic, must-have oils, and it was a great price! I placed my order on Thursday evening and my oils arrived on Monday morning. My husband has been sick, so I have been diffusing a blend of Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, and Tea Tree to get rid of the germs. My house smells fantastic and stuffy heads are clearing up!