Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Plant Therapy's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Plant Therapy's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Plant Therapy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Plant Therapy's web site are provided "as is". Plant Therapy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Plant Therapy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Plant Therapy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Plant Therapy's Internet site, even if Plant Therapy or a Plant Therapy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Plant Therapy's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Plant Therapy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Plant Therapy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Plant Therapy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Plant Therapy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Plant Therapy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Plant Therapy's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Mobile Messaging Terms & Conditions
For each of Plant Therapy’s mobile messaging programs, message & data rates may apply. Messages will vary and will be sent to the number provided at opt-in. Consent not required to buy goods/services.
The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number it is your responsibility to notify Plant Therapy at 800-917-6577 to have your number removed. Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
PT Orders Mobile Messages:
To sign up to receive mobile messaging about your order from Plant Therapy, enter your mobile number at time of checkout. You will only receive messages about your order.
Text STOP to 96276 to opt out. For help, text HELP to 96276, or call: 800-917-6577, email: [email protected].
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
PT Oils Mobile Messages:
Text PLANT to 46941 to receive promotional alerts from Plant Therapy. You may receive future SMS or MMS messages.
Text STOP to 46941 to opt out. For help, text HELP to 46941, or call: 800-917-6577, email: [email protected].
Questions About Our Terms Of Service
If you have questions about our terms of service, please click here to contact us online or see below for our phone number and mailing address:
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
621 Washington St. S. Suite 100
Twin Falls, ID 83301 US