Country of Origin:
Strength of Aroma:
Powerful, fresh, woody-herbaceous scent
Blends Well With:
Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram Sweet, May Chang, Black Pepper, Peppermint Western US, Petitgrain, Pine Scots, Tea Tree.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. We recommend a maximum dilution of 4% for topical applications.
Safety Data Sheet:
Like most spice and herb oils, Organic Rosemary 1,8-Cineole is helpful in aiding occasional digestive upset. Organic Rosemary 1,8-Cineole is also beneficial in massage blends, increasing circulation and warmth to the skin and underlying muscles.
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50102
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50103
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50104
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50105
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50106
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50107
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50108
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50109
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50111
- Lot #: Rosemary Organic R50112
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.