Plant Therapy Refer-a-Friend Terms & Conditions
These Refer-A-Friend Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Conditions of Use, to which you agree by using the Plant Therapy Website. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the Refer-A-Friend Program only.
For you to receive a referral coupon code for inviting a new customer through the Refer-a-Friend Program:
- You must send an invitation using one of the options available in the referral dashboard.
- The customer whom you refer must be a new customer to Plant Therapy.
- The customer you refer must click on the link in your invitation and continue to a complete a purchase on the Plant Therapy website.
- The referred customer must not return that purchase.
You will receive a referral coupon code emailed to the email address associated with your Plant Therapy account within 10 days after a customer referred in accordance with these terms makes a purchase. Referral coupon codes can be redeemed only on the Plant Therapy Website and are valid for one-time use only, and are non-refundable. Referral coupon codes may not be used to purchase gift cards or gift certificates and other promotions and exclusions may apply. All referral coupons expire 6 months from the date they were issued.
If you use referral coupon codes to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the referral credits used to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund. We may specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using referral coupons from time to time.
Referral coupon codes are issued to the referring account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
Participation in the Refer-a-Friend Program may require you to submit personal information about yourself and your friends, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us relating to your participation in the Refer-a-Friend Program and to allow us to communicate with your friends about your participation (for example, by disclosing to your friends that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your friends as part of the Refer-a-Friend Program will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
We may void your referral coupons, terminate your eligibility to earn referral gift certificates, or terminate your account or the accounts of customers you refer if we determine in our sole discretion that you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral gift certificates;
- Send a referral link to people(s) with the same IP address as the referrer;
- Refer customers using, spam, unsolicited emails, message boards, or forums, or any method other than the sharing options and form located on our site;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
- Violate these terms or any other of the Plant Therapy’s terms and conditions in any way;
- Participate in the Refer-a-Friend Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation by changing the amount of the referral coupons; modifying how you may earn and spend referral coupons; modifying the duration and expiration of referral coupons; requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of referral coupons; changing the maximum amount of referral coupons that you may earn; and discontinuing the Refer-a-Friend Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Plant Therapy Website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Plant Therapy Website or the Refer-a-Friend Program after the date such changes are posted.