Moon Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Remove the cover and the inside cover.
- Fill the water tank to the maximum water fill line (water capacity is about 3.3 oz).
- Add 3 to 8 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water and replace the inside cap first and then the cover.
- Dry hands and plug the power supply into the side of unit. Plug the adaptor into a standard household outlet.
- Push the Power button to turn the unit "ON".
- Choose the timer setting.
- Unit works continuously until auto shut-off.
- Unit disperses 30 seconds and rest 30 seconds until auto shut-off.
- Choose the mist volume.
- Choose the lights setting.
- Press twice for 2 hour run time.
- The unit will automatically stop once the water reaches the Minimum Water Level.
- Clean the unit with a soft cotton cloth after each use.
- Do not use any cleaning agent. This will keep the unit in good working order and maximize the atomizing rate.
- DO NOT WASH IN A DISHWASHER
- The Moon Diffuser covers approximately 200 to 400 square feet depending on airflow and the type of oil that is used. Water Capacity: Approximately 3.3 ounces (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.25” wide x 7” tall
- Mist volume is high and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 3 hours.
- Mist volume is high and rest setting: it could operate approximately 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and rest setting: it could operate approximately 10 hours.
- 90 day warranty
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.
On May 5, 2015
I love this diffuser. Small, but makes a big impact. I love the LED light, especially for my toddler's room. It is also great to take on trips because of it's small size. I diffuse Germ Destroyer in any hotel room!
On January 9, 2016
I have had this diffuser for almost a year now and it works perfectly. I love that I can choose how long it runs for, by choosing to run it intermittently or full power. My livingroom is a pretty good size and it fills the whole room, plus into the surrounding rooms. I would buy again.
On January 2, 2018
Bought this diffuser as a Christmas gift for my sister and she absolutely loves it.
On December 19, 2014
I love this little diffuser! It is small, quite and packed with different options for use. My favorite feature is the flow control. I do with it had a 30 minute on 30 minute off instead of just a 30 second on 30 second off but it works great for us considering the price!
On May 5, 2015
I really like the 30 sec on 30 sec off feature of this diffuser. It pushes out a lot of vapor for such a small unit. The one drawback is that it is prone to tipping over and every time it does it makes a mess of water.