This product is not a toy. Not to be operated by children. Use under adult supervision only.
Resevoir Capacity: Approx. 10.14 FL. OZ. (300 mL) Features: 4 Timer Settings/ 3 Mist Output Settings/ Dimmable Light/ Approx. 430 sq. ft. Coverage
The Metro Stone Diffuser Deluxe features a large water reservoir (300 mL) that covers an area of approximately 430 square feet. It requires no heat or chemicals, allowing the essential oils to retain all of their natural benefits. With continuous and intermittent settings, you have complete control over how long you choose to diffuse. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that this diffuser will automatically shut off when the timer is complete or the water has run out. When used continuously and as directed, the Metro Stone Diffuser Deluxe will give you up to an incredible twenty hours of diffusion. This diffuser measures approximately 6" wide and 8" high.
* Press once for continuous mist. The diffuser will automatically shut off when the water level becomes too low.
* Press twice for 2 hours of continuous mist.
* Press three times for 15 seconds on/ 30 seconds off, until the water level becomes too low.
* Press four times for 15 minutes on/ 30 minutes off, until the water level becomes too low.
* Press five times for 30 minutes on/ 30 minutes off, until the water level becomes too low.
* Press six times to shutoff.
A slight difference in mist amount produced by different units is expected. Factors affecting the mist amount: water, humidity, temperature, and air flow. There is an automatic shut-off function when the diffuser detects the water is empty or when it is tipped over.
* Press once to turn the light on. * Press twice to dim the light to 50%. * Press three times to turn the light off.
Always disconnect the AC adapter from the device and power off the device before cleaning. Hold the base and pull off the top part of the diffuser. Remove reservoir cover. Pour any remaining water from the reservoir, being careful as to not spill water into the DC Socket or Air Inlet at the bottom of the diffuser.
How To Clean
Use a clean cloth and a combination of water and distilled white vinegar to wipe down the reservoir. Then rinse with clean water and wipe dry with a cloth. We recommend cleaning your diffuser twice a week when used regularly.