By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
I’m loving all of the options using these synergies to create so many fun projects! With the DIY Outdoor Wipes, DIY Outdoor Spray, DIY Outdoor Lotion Bars , and now DIY Outdoor Candles you should be protected like a fortress!
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Put the wick in the center of the candle holder.
- Melt wax completely in a double boiler.
- Remove bowl from the double boiler.
- Add essential oil and mix well.
- Slowly pour into the candle holder.
- Make sure your wick is centered.
- Let dry completely.
- Light the candle and enjoy!
- This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.