Introducing the newest addition to our lineup – Arnica! You might have noticed this star ingredient making its debut in two of our latest products - Nerve Body Oil with Arnica & Restorative Facial Oil with Rosehip & Arnica. Arnica, when applied topically, can alleviate a variety of conditions, including bruises, scars, muscle aches, joint pain, and other discomforts.
What Is Arnica?
This yellow-petaled beauty, scientifically known as Arnica montana, has been a trusted member of Mother Nature's healing crew for centuries. Arnica has a knack for soothing inflammation and helping the body's natural healing process. It's a champ at promoting blood circulation and assisting in the healing of those pesky bruises and scars. But that's not all – Arnica takes multitasking to a whole new level by leaving your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Nerve Body Oil with Arnica
This revitalizing blend of botanical ingredients offers a holistic approach to comprehensive nerve support by harnessing the potent properties of some of nature’s most effective alleviators. Help soothe your perception of pain and discomfort with Arnica, a rare herb with an affinity for calming redness and promoting the healing of bruises and scars, which penetrates deeply to reach the source of the discomfort. It is also known to support blood circulation, which helps promote nutrient and oxygen delivery to the nerve tissues in distress and aids in the healing process. Combined with other soothing ingredients like Cedarwood, Thyme, Basil, Sandalwood, and Kunzea, Nerve Body Oil with Arnica offers a comforting effect to calm irritated nerves.
- Supports nerve discomfort and tenderness
- Soothing for tingling sensations
- Promotes healing of bruises & scars
- Use this body oil on specific areas of concern to experience targeted relief as needed throughout the day. Its distinct herbaceous-spicy scent may be overwhelming if used as an all-over body oil. Allow to absorb before getting dressed.
Restorative Facial Oil with Rosehip & Arnica
Sometimes less really is more when it comes to healthy, happy skin! Our Restorative Facial Oil with Rosehip & Arnica includes just three simple, natural ingredients designed to restore and protect your skin. This unique blend offers a boost of antioxidants and fatty acids that deeply nourish skin, soothe redness, and promote healing. It is a particularly good choice if dealing with scarring, bruises, or sun damage, but can benefit anyone looking for an all-natural boost to their face care routine.
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera): Full of vitamins and skin-loving compounds. Balances and moisturizes skin for radiant, healthy-looking skin. Soften the look of scars, blemishes, and fine lines, while gently toning and tightening the skin.
- Rosehip (Rosa canina): Helps restore, rejuvenate, and protect the skin. Naturally rich in antioxidants, Rosehip can help turn back time on aging skin by promoting elasticity and regeneration, soothing redness, and softening the look of fine lines.
- Arnica (Arnica montana): Well-known to promote blood circulation and support the healing of bruises and scars, while cleansing properties help keep skin clean and fresh. Arnica can also help bring out the skin’s natural beauty and radiance.
- Apply 4-5 drops to your clean, dry face. Gently tap the product onto your face with your fingertips, avoiding the eye area. Gently tapping allows for deeper penetration on the skin. Continue tapping the skin, rather than applying more oil, to moisturize the skin.
- This product can replace a face moisturizer when used in a multi-step facial routine. Allow to absorb before applying makeup.
Which of these products, Restorative Facial Oil with Rosehip & Arnica or Nerve Body Oil with Arnica, have you tried or would you want to try? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.