Top 6 Roll-On Set
- Calming The Child is absolutely wonderful and a delight for little ones. Calming The Child was created to help promote a tranquil atmosphere during the day or before bedtime. Used by adults and children alike, Calming The Child can help anyone feel more calm. Apply topically on your child’s chest or on the back of the neck.
- In our busy and demanding world, the effects of worry often manifest as tension in the neck and head area. Use Tension Relief to take away the dark clouds, freeing your head to think clearly again! Apply to the back of the neck, forehead, or temples as soon as possible after symptoms start.
- It is so important to keep your body on alert for attacks against your immune system. Ward off the threats going around the office or at school by using Germ-Fighter. It can give you that extra protection you need. Plus, it smells great! Roll onto feet before bedtime. You may also try the back of the neck or wrists.
- Peppermint is a fresh, stimulating oil. It can help enhance alertness and improve energy levels. Because of its menthol content, Peppermint has a lovely cooling effect on the skin. Peppermint can be applied to the temples and back of the neck when having head and neck tension. Apply to the wrists and sniff when having a queasy stomach.
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Calming The Child, Lavender, Tension Relief, Germ Fighter, Immune-Aid and Peppermint Supreme.
- Set includes 100% pure roll-on essential oils and synergies of Calming The Child, Lavender, Tension Relief, Germ Fighter, Immune-Aid and Peppermint Supreme.
- 10 ml
- Pre-Diluted Roll-Ons
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
On September 27, 2016
he selection received is perfect. The oil used in blending takes a while to absorb into skin, so as long as you know that you can use it properly. I applied Tension Relief on the area behind my ears and neck but my shoulder length hair got oily looking right away and stayed that way, so now I will put hair up until it absorbs in. Like the feel of metal roller ball application. Very handy to take in purse for quick applications. Just used Lavender on my wrists and palms at work ... already feel relief - Thank you, great products!
On November 19, 2016
I like that it has both kid safe and some adult ones. My son loves putting these on. The calm the child has saved us many times. I like the lavender and other blends.