Top 3 Singles Set
Check out our Top 14 Singles Set for more of our favorite essential oil singles!
What you will need:
- 1 cup fine sand
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water (perhaps just a bit more)
- 2 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Combine sand and cornstarch in a large glass bowl.
- Add essential oils to coconut oil, stirring well.
- Add oils to water, stirring well to combine.
- Pour liquid mixture into sand mixture.
- Stir well, using a spatula to combine.
- Let the kids (or yourself) play!
- Frankincense Serrata is highly prized as a meditative, mind-clearing oil, so for a supportive blend add 4 drops Frankincense Serrata, 3 drops Sandalwood, and 1 drop of Cedarwood, Cypress, or Patchouli to a diffuser.
- To use for cleaning, add a few drops to your favorite cleaner to help refresh and sanitize. It is especially good added to some baking soda to make your bathroom or kitchen appliances sparkle!
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Lavender, Frankincense serrata and Lemon.
- Set includes 100% pure essential oils of Lavender, Frankincense serrata and Lemon.
- 10 ml
- Comes in a NEW attractive wooden gift box
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
On May 14, 2016
I recently purchased my first order with this company, and let me tell you how great they are...This item, the lavender is from Bulgaria (I am accustomed to French origin lavender) so it has a slightly different scent. When I wrote to cust. service, the woman (Emilee H.) surpassed my expectations. She gave a very detailed response on my concern and also offered to let me try a type of lavender I may be more accustomed to (Lavandin) and sent it out immediately. I am SO very impressed with this companies cust. service and products thus far, I will def. be sticking with them for future oils. Thank you so much for putting the cust. first. I will be recommending you to my family and friends! ......About the oils, lemon: my first lemon, but it smells and looks right. frankincense: it's lighter and fruitier than my other frank. (sacred, bought from another well-known comp.), my frank. from another comp. was more "resiny" than this one, but I'm excited to try this one. The lavender: again a slightly different smell than French origin lavender, as this is from Bulgaria. It has a different undertone,it seems..but it is still nice (although I do prefer my lavender to have the scent of that from French origin). Overall, GREAT cust. service, good,trustworthy product at a very reasonable cost and excited to continue business with Plant Therapy! Thanks!!
On February 23, 2017
Three basic must haves bundled at a great discount and nicely boxed. What's not to love?