The Complete Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness
- Using essential oils and their therapeutic properties
- A broad range of concerns
- Babies and children
- Skincare, hair care and body care
- Creating natural home care products
The oils are organized in an A to Z format, and each entry features the botanical name and a full description of how and why the oil is extracted, as well as its therapeutic uses. Includes 109 essential oil profiles and more than 450 recipes and uses. Written by Nerys Purchon and Lora Cantele.
- ISBN-13: 978-0778804864
- Authors: Nerys Purchon and Lora Cantele
- Publisher: Robert Rose Inc
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 480
- Dimensions: 7 (w) x 10 (h) x 1 (d)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.