Country of Origin:
Strength of Aroma:
Green wood, medicinal scent
Blends Well With:
Safety Data Sheet:
Other popular uses include helping to combat skin blemishes and soothing skin that has been overexposed in the sun. Its refreshing green, medicinal, woody aroma makes it a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays, especially in steamy, musty areas like the bathroom. When diffused, it helps support a healthy immune system and can eliminate unpleasant odors.
Plant Therapy is part of the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association (ATTIA).
Create a skin-soothing salve by blending 9 drops of Organic Tea Tree, Organic Lavender, and 9 drops of Organic Lemon with 2 tbsp of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the areas of concern.
For skin blemishes, dilute to 5% and apply directly to the blemish.
- Lot #: Tea tree organic T30102
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30103
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30104
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30105
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30106
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30107
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30108
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30110
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30111
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30112
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.