Pureness Aromatherapy Diffuser
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This diffuser uses no heat or air pumps. Using ultrasonic "cold mist" technology, high frequency sound (100 times beyond human hearing) generates patterns of movement that create "sonic bubbles" in the water in the diffuser's bowl. When these bubbles implode, Nano-droplets of water are released from the surface. Each is enveloped by a fine coating of essential oil as they float up and rapidly become part of the atmosphere of your room. Perfect for enjoying your favorite essential oil aromas. Even at such low concentrations, you can benefit from the therapeutic effects of essential oils.
- Remove the cover.
- Fill the water tank to the maximum water fill line.
- Add 5 to 10 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water and replace the cover.
- Dry hands and plug the power supply into the side of unit. Plug the adaptor into a standard household outlet.
- Push the on button to turn the unit "ON".
- Choose your timer control.
- The unit will turn "ON" on Continuous mode until auto shut-off.
- If the timer control button is pressed and you are on the second mode, the unit disperses for 30 seconds and rest for 30 seconds until auto shut-off.
- The unit will automatically stop once the water reaches the Minimum Water Level or you can manually turn the diffuser off.
- Clean the unit with a soft cotton cloth after each use.
- Do not use any cleaning agent. This will keep the unit in good working order and maximize the atomizing rate.
- DO NOT WASH IN A DISHWASHER
- The Pureness Diffuser covers approximately 200 to 400 square feet depending on airflow and the type of oil that is used.
- Water Capacity 150ml
- Dimension Diameter *H= 190mm *254mm
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.
On December 28, 2016
Easy to use, super quiet, stylish design. Mists continuously for hours. A beautiful, healthful addition to spa, office or bedroom. Have owned mine for 3 trouble-free years! Perfect!!
On August 20, 2017
I bought this from Plant Therapy at least 3 years ago when I first stumbled into essential oil use. I use it in my bedroom at night, but sometimes I might not use it for a month at time. Sometimes I use it nightly. I tend to use it for the seasonal allergy and cold season. No matter how long it's been, it works wonderfully! I love that you can turn the nightlight off and when it's on, it is a very soft glow. I also use the time feature, which is simple (just 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off until you turn the power off).
On October 12, 2017
I've only had an opportunity to use my diffuser once but I like it. it's really cute and just the right size.
On December 30, 2016
I used this for less than a month before the motor decided it didn't want to work anymore. Used per instructions. Returned and ready to try a new one. Luckily customer service here is the absolute besr