How it works
Join the rewards program and start earning
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Ways to earn Points
Questions? Check out the FAQs!
VIPs earn even more
|Points per dollar spent|
|Access to earn all the ways listed above|
|Special products and offers available|
|15 Point Birthday Bonus|
|Early access to product launches|
|Access to exclusive limited edition products|
|More great benefits coming soon!|
Redeem for Discounts
Redeeming your earned points is easy! Simply apply your points balance to checkout!
100 PT Perqs Points = $5 USD
- Why am I only earning 1 point per dollar now instead of 10?
- To simplify this program we have changed the points earned per dollar spent from 10 to 1. Not to worry, we have transferred each customer’s current points and their adjusted redemption values as well! You can now redeem 100 points for $5 instead of 1500 points for $5 as it was in the prior structure.
- How were my points transferred from the old program to the new program?
- Points were converted at the highest value you reached in the previous program to reflect the new points values. Example: If a customer had 7,000 points which were valued at $40 in the previous program, they transferred to the new program with 933 points which are valued at $45
- How do the tiers work?
- Tier levels are earned/maintained on a rolling year basis. For example, if you level up to Oily Bestie in July 2019, you have to earn a total of 1,000 points by July 2020 to maintain that tier. If you earn 1,000 points anytime within that year, it will extend your Oily Bestie status another year.
- Why did some customers automatically get added to the Oily Bestie tier?
- All current customers were imported into the tier based on how many available points they had when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019.
- Will points I’ve earned this past year apply to my tier status?
- Only if the points were still available in your account when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019. If you have redeemed those points for rewards already, they will not apply.
- When does my year start to qualify for the Oily Bestie tier?
- Everyone that was imported in from the previous program has 1 year from when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019. If you are new to the program, your tier status year starts the day you create an account.
- What if I already connected my social accounts?
- With the newest update to the PT Perqs program you will need to click through on the social connect options again. You will be awarded points for doing this!
- Do my rewards points expire?
- Yes. Earned points expire exactly 6 months of account inactivity. If no points are earned or redeemed within 6 months, then all account points will expire. You can earn points by taking action items such as connecting on social, reading blog posts, and reviewing products. This expiration period starts when the new loyalty program launched on June 26, 2019.
- Do I need to re-enter my birthdate if I already have in the past?
- Yes, birthdates were not transferred over and you will need to re-enter it to receive your points and birthday bonus.
- Do I need to spend $1000 to be an Oily Bestie?
- No, the tiers are based on earned points and not necessarily on spend value. You can earn points by taking other action items such as connecting on social, reading blog posts, and reviewing products.
- How long does it take for my points to show up in my account?
- In most cases, earned points should display in your account within a few minutes of earning them. However, in rare instances it may take up to 48 hours for your point balance to adjust. If after 48 hours earned points are still not displaying in your account, please contact our customer satisfaction team at [email protected].
- How do I use my points?
- Points can be applied to purchases within the shopping cart in increments of $5 up to a maximum of $50 per order.
- Can I redeem all of my points at once?
- You can redeem up to $50 in points per transaction/order.
- Is there a minimum order total required to redeem my points?
- Yes, the minimum order total must be $5 or more.
- How do I get my discount if I apply my points, but exit the shopping cart before checking out?
- You can find the actual coupon codes for all of your redeemed rewards in the rewards history section in your PT Perqs Dashboard.
- Can I use my points during sales and promotions?
- Yes! Points may be redeemed in the shopping cart and can be combined with other coupons, sales, and promotions.
- Are there any exclusions or items I cannot use my points towards?
- Yes, points may not be redeemed and used towards the purchase of Plant Therapy Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
- Do I earn points on my whole order total?
- No, points are earned after any discounts or coupons are applied and points are NOT earned on any taxes or shipping charges.
- How often can I earn points for “Read Our Blog”?
- 10 points can be earned once every two weeks for answering the “Read Our Blog” question correctly. Not to worry though, your PT Perqs dashboard will provide you a countdown to when you are eligible to take this action again for points!
- How often can I earn points for Product Reviews?
- 15 points can be earned once every week for submitting a review. The reviews must be a legitimate review of the product and approved by the Plant Therapy Team. Not to worry though, your PT Perqs dashboard will provide you a countdown to when you are eligible to take this action again for points!
- How do I check my points balance and rewards history?
- Your points balance, current status, and rewards history are all at the top of your PT Perqs Account page.
- What happens to my points when I make a return?
- Upon the return of an item, the points earned on the purchase will be deducted from your PT Perqs Account. If points were applied towards the purchase cost, those points will be added back to the PT Perqs Balance.
- I completed an action (like “Share Us on Facebook”), but my points aren’t showing up. Why?
- You must like / share / follow us via the link on the PT Perqs page for points to automatically register in your account. Additionally, please note that in rare instances it may take up to 24 hours for your point balance to adjust. If after that time things still don’t look right, please contact our customer satisfaction team at [email protected].
- If I referred friends previously, will those referrals transfer over?
- No, they will not transfer over. You will need to send new referral emails to them.
Want to learn more about our PT Perqs program? Read our PT Perqs: Explained blog post.