Today's 25 Days of Christmas Deal Ends In:
Professional Essential Oil Diffuser
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
This beautifully handcrafted Professional Diffuser was designed and is manufactured in the USA. Adorn your library, office or common area with the elegant anodized atomizer in full view while concealing the cold air pump. Stylish in design, solid construction, anodized colors, and hand crafted blown glass atomizer turns this powerful diffuser into a work of art and compliments any home decor. The unique hand crafted blown glass atomizer adds extra charm and design that will keep your guests wanting one of their own.
The Professional Diffuser is equipped with the same Cold Diffusion technology, and the Simul-fil mixing well allows you to add oil directly from the bottle during operation. This diffuser is designed to break down liquid essential oils into a breathable molecular mist. No heat is created during the process. As air passes through the jet, oil is drawn from the well and thrown against the glass nebulizer. Small particles created by this process travel up the glass nebulizer and diffuse into the atmosphere. The remaining droplets run back into the diffuser well for recirculation. You should see and hear the oil spraying against the glass nebulizer. It should make a hollow spraying noise.
Ease of use
- Carefully remove the parts from the package.
- Connect one end of the air tubing to the air pump.
- Connect the other end of the air tubing to the diffuser well.
- Place the glass nebulizer over the diffuser jet which is shaped like a bullet.
- Decide the best place to put your diffuser for optimal coverage.
- If you do not need excess air tubing, cut air tubing to the desired length to meet your needs.
- Use the pipette or directly drop oil out of the bottle into the diffuser well.
- Fill the diffuser well 1/4" minimum depth.
- Place glass nebulizer over diffuser well.
- Plug the electrical cord into the nearest outlet.
- Turn the variable control knob on high.
- Adjust control knob to desired output.
- The Professional Diffuser will not shut off when it runs out of oil, however it will not hurt the unit if it runs without oil. The Aroma-Pro will need to be turned on and off manually.
- Made in the U.S.
- The Professional Diffuser covers approximately 1000 to 1500 square feet depending on the airflow and the type of oil that is used.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
On March 18, 2016
I enjoy this diffuser very much, it certainly does let you know when the oil is running low in the "well" by its noise, but that's a good thing. I bought a timer to plug this into so I do not use so much oil. It goes on every hour for 5 minutes throughout the nighttime (as this is in my bedroom) and that works very well for us, the scent carries throughout the night. It really does diffuse well into the air because of the design of the glass diffuser.
On May 7, 2015
Love the way it looks and the scent is great but the NOISE. It sounds like someone sucking on a straw after the glass is empty ! Love pt and everything else I have received from them and was looking forward to this but am very disappointed. Hope I can exchange it