Organic Yellow Beeswax Pearls 1 lb.
Because these are a natural product, the color and scent can vary slightly from batch to batch.
1 lb bag.
DIY All Purpose Salve
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup carrier oil; such as Coconut, Jojoba or Grapeseed
- 4 TBSP Beeswax Pearls
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- Measure your carrier oil and beeswax into a half pint jar. Place the metal band from the jar in the bottom of a pan of water. Then place your half pint jar on it. Jars crack sitting on the bottom of the pot, so use this method to reduce the risk of cracking.
- Melt the carrier oils with the beeswax, stirring occasionally.
- Once the carrier oils and wax are melted, carefully remove to a space on the counter. Lay out a dish towel to protect the counter. Stir in your essential oils, using up to 9 drops total per ounce of salve.
- Allow the salve to cool, with the lid on so the oils don’t evaporate out. Leaving the salve set until fully cooled will ensure a smooth final finish on top!
Here is another recipe to try!
On May 7, 2015
Have enjoyed this beeswax so far. Melts quickly. No weird odors. Works well in my rubs and salves.
On December 12, 2016
I have bought 5-6 pounds of these pearls and love them. They are so easy to measure out for recipes. and they make great candles! The price is competitive and I will very much buy again. Great product.
On February 25, 2017
Easy pellet sized beeswax melts quickly, super easy to measure, has a slight scent in storage but once combined with essential oils you don't smell it. I love this is offered in an organic option.
On May 10, 2017
I've ordered lots of different beeswax from other companies in the past. Plant Therapy's so far has been the best! No chemical smell or weird odors, melts fast and easy to work with! Will definitely be ordering it only from plant therapy for now on.