Organic Yellow Beeswax Pearls
Plant Therapy's Yellow ORGANIC Beeswax pearls are characterized by their golden yellow color and a naturally mild sweet aroma. They are filtered to be free of debris. The small size make this ideal for use in all your natural beauty products.
Because these are a natural product, the color and scent can vary slightly from batch to batch.
1 lb bag.
Beeswax can be used in many DIY projects such as lip balms, lotion bars, salves, deodorants and candles. Below is a recipe for our favorite DIY salve.
DIY All Purpose Salve
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup carrier oil; such as Coconut, Jojoba or Grapeseed
- 4 TBSP Beeswax Pearls
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- Measure your carrier oil and beeswax into a half pint jar. Place the metal band from the jar in the bottom of a pan of water. Then place your half pint jar on it. Jars crack sitting on the bottom of the pot, so use this method to reduce the risk of cracking.
- Melt the carrier oils with the beeswax, stirring occasionally.
- Once the carrier oils and wax are melted, carefully remove to a space on the counter. Lay out a dish towel to protect the counter. Stir in your essential oils, using up to 9 drops total per ounce of salve.
- Allow the salve to cool, with the lid on so the oils don’t evaporate out. Leaving the salve set until fully cooled will ensure a smooth final finish on top!
Here is another recipe to try!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.