ORGANIC Sampler Set
- Combine equal parts of Citronella, Lemongrass and Cinnamon Leaf, add to water or witch hazel and spray around the perimeter of your gathering to help combat flying and crawling critters. To help promote a clean environment in your home during seasonal illness threats, diffuse equal parts of Citronella and Cinnamon Leaf into the air. Add to your favorite carrier oil to help with underarm perspiration. Add 1 drop of Citronella and 2 drops of Tea Tree to 1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil or aloe vera gel to use on funky toenails that result from being barefoot in shared showers or swimming pool areas.
- To help with occasional digestive upset, add Rosemary to your favorite carrier and rub in a clockwise fashion over the abdomen. Before a big test in school (for teens and adult students) make an inhaler with equal part rosemary and lemon. Sniff the inhaler frequently while studying; then just before the test, sniff again several times. When combined with Black Pepper, Rosemary can also increase skin circulation which can be useful in warming massage blends.
- Cedarwood Atlantica can be used as part of an insect blend along with Citronella, Lemon Eucalyptus, and Catnip essential oils. Cedarwood Atlantica can help support healthy respiratory function; diffuse equal amounts of cedarwood and pine oils together to make a soothing aroma which can help with respiratory problems associated with pollen. It can also be mixed with a carrier oil and rubbed on the upper chest to help ease congested breathing. Also, to promote a healthy, flake-free scalp, add a few drops of Cedarwood Atlantica to your favorite shampoo. Men especially love Cedarwood Atlantica oil because of the crisp, masculine scent it gives to aftershave and other personal care products.
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Organic Citronella, Rosemary, Cedarwood Atlantica, Peppermint Supreme, Sweet Orange and Eucalyptus Globulus.
- Set includes 100% pure Organic essential oils of Citronella, Rosemary, Cedarwood Atlantica, Peppermint Supreme, Sweet Orange and Eucalyptus Globulus..
- 10 ml
- Comes in an attractive gift box
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
On May 5, 2015
Love the organic set! I've bought 2 sets and seem to always give them away! Next purchase will be for me to keep.
On May 5, 2015
This is the very first Plant Therapy purchase I made and it was a great one. I use each of the oils regularly. They are of great quality and serve as a great starter set for a beginner I was!
On September 14, 2016
Great collection! Ordered for our endeavours with diy recipes for bug spray etc ~ Got a discount for being a new customer only spent about half the price + free shipping! The arrived quickly & the oils smell great! Can't wait to use them all!
On December 21, 2016
Very pleased with the organic sampler set
On May 21, 2017
I was looking for high quality oils that I didn't have to take out a second mortgage to purchase. These were perfect! I use a drop of peppermint and rosemary in my neti pot, and no more congestion!