NovaFuse USB Diffuser
1. Remove the top cover.
2. Add water into the Water Reservoir until it reaches the red Maximum Water Level Indicator.
3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil directly into the water.
4. Replace the top cover.
5. Connect the device via the USB port or the provided USB adapter.
6. Press the Power Mist/Light Button on the diffuser to start the device.
7. The functions can be set by pressing the appropriate buttons.
Mist Button Operation:
1. Press the Mist Button once to turn on the device for continuous operation. Mist emits and the light will illuminate. The light color will change sequentially (blue, green, yellow, purple, and white).
2. Press the Mist Button the second time for intermittent operation of 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off.
3. Press the Mist Button the third time for the device to turn off.
The diffuser will turn off automatically when the water level is lower than the Mist Plate of the Water Reservoir.
Light Button Operation:
Press the Light Button to cycle through the soft LED light modes (cycling colors: blue, green, yellow, purple, and white).
The light can be turned on and off independently by pressing the Light Button.
Hold the Light Button for 3 seconds to turn off at anytime.
- Made with the food grade plastic Polypropylene H1500. This plastic is impervious to essential oils and is known for its stiffness, heat stability, scratch resistance, and resistance to harsh chemicals.
- 4 LED color light display - blue, green, yellow, and purple
- Intermittent timer setting is 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off with an overall run time of 10 hours
- Run Time is 5 hours continuous with auto shut off
- Comes in white or black
- USB Cord and USB Wall Plug included
- 6.31”x 4.72”
- Diffuser covers approximately 269 square feet
- Reservoir capacity is 70 mL
- This product is under a one year limited warranty, provided the operation and maintenance strictly follow the instructions in the manual.
- The warranty is valid for one year starting from the date of purchase.
- Please contact Plant Therapy for replacing and repairing. Call 800-917-6577 or email [email protected] with order number.
*Note: This diffuser includes a USB adapter that is designed to be used with U.S. voltage and plugs.