Moon Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Remove the cover and the inside cover.
- Fill the water tank to the maximum water fill line (water capacity is about 3.3 oz).
- Add 3 to 8 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water and replace the inside cap first and then the cover.
- Dry hands and plug the power supply into the side of unit. Plug the adaptor into a standard household outlet.
- Push the Power button to turn the unit "ON".
- Choose the timer setting.
- Unit works continuously until auto shut-off.
- Unit disperses 30 seconds and rest 30 seconds until auto shut-off.
- Choose the mist volume.
- Choose the lights setting.
- Press twice for 2 hour run time.
- The unit will automatically stop once the water reaches the Minimum Water Level.
- Clean the unit with a soft cotton cloth after each use.
- Do not use any cleaning agent. This will keep the unit in good working order and maximize the atomizing rate.
- DO NOT WASH IN A DISHWASHER
- The Moon Diffuser covers approximately 200 to 400 square feet depending on airflow and the type of oil that is used. Water Capacity: Approximately 3.3 ounces (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.25” wide x 7” tall
- Mist volume is high and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 3 hours.
- Mist volume is high and rest setting: it could operate approximately 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and rest setting: it could operate approximately 10 hours.
- 90 day warranty
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.
On May 5, 2015
I love this diffuser. Small, but makes a big impact. I love the LED light, especially for my toddler's room. It is also great to take on trips because of it's small size. I diffuse Germ Destroyer in any hotel room!
On January 9, 2016
I have had this diffuser for almost a year now and it works perfectly. I love that I can choose how long it runs for, by choosing to run it intermittently or full power. My livingroom is a pretty good size and it fills the whole room, plus into the surrounding rooms. I would buy again.
On December 19, 2014
I love this little diffuser! It is small, quite and packed with different options for use. My favorite feature is the flow control. I do with it had a 30 minute on 30 minute off instead of just a 30 second on 30 second off but it works great for us considering the price!
On May 5, 2015
I really like the 30 sec on 30 sec off feature of this diffuser. It pushes out a lot of vapor for such a small unit. The one drawback is that it is prone to tipping over and every time it does it makes a mess of water.
On June 9, 2017
This diffuser is adorable! I love that it doesn't take up much space, yet powerfully diffuses. I'm pretty excited about the free bottle of Germ Destroyer I received with it, too! The downside, for the price, it doesn't have enough timer options--just continuous (high or low volume) or 30sec diffuse/30sec rest (high or low volume). One review I read stated that it had a 30 minute on/ 30 minute off setting, but this is not the case, which was very disappointing. I'm perplexed as to why the "Kidsafe" Diffuser doesn't have the setting recommended for safe diffusing all night (the Nighty Night synergy recommends 30 minutes on/30 minutes off if diffusing all night). The diffuser is the perfect size for diffusing in a small bedroom (the reason I didn't get one of the other diffusers offered), and the nightlight is a perfect bonus! Overall, excellent product, but nothing special.