Today's 25 Days of Christmas Deal Ends In:
Moon Ultrasonic Diffuser
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
The Moon Diffuser is a perfect addition to our KidSafe product line. This diffuser is a powerful and effective essential oil diffuser using ultrasonic vaporizing technology. It disperses micro vapors loaded with negative ions and scented with essential oils. It has built in white lights that are easy to turn on and off. These lights have multiple settings and are perfect to use as a nightlight. You can’t beat the price, quality and features of the Moon Diffuser!
Ease of Use
- Remove the cover and the inside cover.
- Fill the water tank to the maximum water fill line (water capacity is about 3.3 oz).
- Add 3 to 8 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water and replace the inside cap first and then the cover.
- Dry hands and plug the power supply into the side of unit. Plug the adaptor into a standard household outlet.
- Push the Power button to turn the unit "ON".
- Choose the timer setting.
- Unit works continuously until auto shut-off.
- Unit disperses 30 seconds and rest 30 seconds until auto shut-off.
- Choose the mist volume.
- Choose the lights setting.
- Press twice for 2 hour run time.
- The unit will automatically stop once the water reaches the Minimum Water Level.
- Clean the unit with a soft cotton cloth after each use.
- Do not use any cleaning agent. This will keep the unit in good working order and maximize the atomizing rate.
- DO NOT WASH IN A DISHWASHER
- The Moon Diffuser covers approximately 200 to 400 square feet depending on airflow and the type of oil that is used. Water Capacity: Approximately 3.3 ounces (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.25” wide x 7” tall
- Mist volume is high and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 3 hours.
- Mist volume is high and rest setting: it could operate approximately 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and continuous setting: it could operate approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Mist volume is low and rest setting: it could operate approximately 10 hours.
- 90 day warranty
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
On January 15, 2016
We bought three of these. All three of them had issues. They were very helpful and replaced them until a year warranty passed and then I was stuck with all of these diffusers that don't work.
On January 9, 2016
I have had this diffuser for almost a year now and it works perfectly. I love that I can choose how long it runs for, by choosing to run it intermittently or full power. My livingroom is a pretty good size and it fills the whole room, plus into the surrounding rooms. I would buy again.
On May 5, 2015
I love this diffuser. Small, but makes a big impact. I love the LED light, especially for my toddler's room. It is also great to take on trips because of it's small size. I diffuse Germ Destroyer in any hotel room!
On May 5, 2015
I really like the 30 sec on 30 sec off feature of this diffuser. It pushes out a lot of vapor for such a small unit. The one drawback is that it is prone to tipping over and every time it does it makes a mess of water.
On February 9, 2015
Everytime the unit got knocked (even gently), water would run down the inside and get in the motor. Very unhappy with that in a childs room. Unit stopped working in a few months.
Copyright © 2016 Plant Therapy Essential Oils. All Rights Reserved.