- Diffuse equal amounts of Lemon and Peppermint in the morning or whenever you need an extra boost. To use for cleaning, add a few drops to your favorite cleaner to help refresh and sanitize. It is especially good added to some baking soda to make your bathroom or kitchen appliances sparkle!
- Diffuse Lavender about 30-60 minutes before bedtime to promote relaxation before sleep.
- Peppermint can be diluted in carrier oil and applied to the temples and back of the neck when having head and neck tension. Add, well-diluted, to a carrier oil for an uplifting massage. It is also helpful to sniff when having a queasy stomach. Also useful at the end of a long day as a foot-soak, add a few drops to ½ cup of epsom salt dissolved in warm water.
- Or combine equal amounts in a Personal Aromatherapy Inhaler and use to help ease threats from seasonal pollen
For more usage ideas, please visit the individual product pages of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint.
- Set includes 100% pure essential oils of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint.
- 10 ml
- Comes in an attractive set box
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.