Lemon Cupcake Birthday Set
Frosted Cupcake Scent
We're sorry but Lemon Cupcake is not available for purchase. But you can get yours by signing up for our PT Perqs rewards program and providing your date of birth. When your birthday rolls around you'll get a special offer to receive Lemon Cupcake free!
The delightfully sweet smell of Lemon Cupcake Synergy is undeniably uplifting! This happiness-inducing aroma will trigger joyful memories of birthday parties, baking with the family, and digging into a plate of delicious frosted lemon cupcakes. Perfect for celebrations, this savory smell is just like the scrumptious baked desserts we all know and love — but don’t give it a taste!
The essential oils used in this irresistible blend create a comforting and inviting atmosphere. With the bright and uplifting properties of Lemon and Tangerine and the delicate, softly sweet scents of Copaiba, Vanilla Oleoresin, and Ho Wood, this blend is calming to the senses and helps to reduce nervous tension. Please shake well before every use.
Diffuse or use in a aromatherapy inhaler. For topical application, dilute to 1-2% in your favorite body lotion or cream. Since Vanilla Oleoresin does not mix completely in a carrier oil, we do not recommend using a carrier oil with this blend.
Lemon Cupcake Body Butter
What you will need:
- Crude Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Carrier Oil (Fractionated Coconut, Almond, Jojoba, or Evening Primrose)
- 50-60 drops Lemon Cupcake Synergy
- 1- 8 ounces jar
- 1. Using a double boiler on low heat, melt Cocoa Butter. When halfway melted, add carrier oil. Stir often until completely melted.
- 2. Add Shea Butter, turn heat off (mixture will continue to melt).
- 3. Stir often until Shea Butter is completely melted.
- 4. Remove from heat and allow to set 5-10 minutes.
- 5. Place in fridge until mixture develops a firm ring around edges (20-30 minutes).
- 6. Add essential oils, beat with hand mixer until mixture resembles the texture of frosting.
- 7. Spoon into jar.
- 8. Mixture will become firm as it cools.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.