KidSafe Wellness 6 Oil Set
- 10-20 paper towels, folded
- quart zip-top baggie
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp dish soap
- 10-15 drops of Germ Destroyer
- Mix water, dish soap and essential oils in a glass measuring cup.
- Place folded paper towels into zip-top bag.
- Pour into zip-top bag.
- Place in your child’s lunch box and have them first wipe their hands and then their lunch space before eating.
-A KidSafe Steam-
What you will need:
- A medium glass bowl
- Bath towel
- Sniffle Stopper
- In a pot or kettle, bring water to just before the boiling point. If you reach the boiling point, remove from heat and allow to cool a few minutes before proceeding.
- Place your bowl on a sturdy table or countertop. Pour your hot water into the bowl then drop 1-2 drops of Sniffle Stopper onto the water.
- Make sure your child is old enough to keep their eyes closed, move their head over the bowl and cover with towel. Make sure they don’t open their eyes during the steam process, you don’t want the vapors in them!
- Have your child breathe deeply for a minute or two, it doesn’t take long.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.