By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
Organic Geranium Egyptian Essential Oil is one of my favorites for skin.
As I head into my mid-thirties, I’m trying to get a jump start on my skin care. For instance, doing some wrinkle prevention as well as lightening the lines I have near my eyes. Geranium Egyptian can help with wrinkles, is skin balancing, and also improves complexion. If you’re like me, you’ve spent a lot of time outside, and your skin may need a little TLC ! Just simply whip this up and apply nightly.
What you’ll need:
- 1.3 ounces Shea Butter Crude
- 1.3 ounces virgin coconut oil (solid)
- 0.5 ounces Rosehip Carrier Oil
- 0.8 ounce Hemp Seed Oil Unrefined
- 10 drops Organic Frankincense Frereana
- 10 drops Organic Lavender Fine
- 8 drops Organic Geranium Egyptian
- 8 drops Organic Frankincense Carteri
- 2 2 ounce tins
What you’ll do:
- Measure all ingredients.
- Whip for 5 minutes.
- Apply liberally every evening before bed.