Aromatherapy to Uplift & Energize
Freshen the Air
- Make your own room spray by simply adding a few drops to a spray bottle filled with water and spritz it around the room.
- You can also add a few drops to cotton balls and place them in your car or in your closet to keep things smelling fresh.
- Put a few drops on the cardboard insert of the toilet paper roll to keep your bathroom smelling great!
- Mix a few drops with water and vinegar to create a natural all-purpose cleaner.
- Add a drop or two with your dish soap to make dishes sparkle
- Include a few drops to your laundry detergent to freshen up clothes and remove stains
- Remove stubborn water spots from wood surfaces. Simply mix a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil with olive oil and rub into the watermark (spot test in a small, inconspicuous area before going all in)
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or apricot kernel oil and apply it to your nails and cuticles to help to strengthen brittle nails, prevent yellowing, and moisturize dry cuticles.
- Because of its antifungal properties, Lemon Essential Oil can also help to prevent nail fungus. Apply in the same manner as above.
- Add a few drops to our body care products to brighten and rejuvenate the skin. We recommend using our Unscented Body Cream with Argan, Organic Jojoba Body Oil, or Near Perfection Body Oil.
- Its high vitamin C content makes it an excellent choice for reducing the appearance of dark spots, blemishes, and fine lines. Mix a few drops with one of our facial oils, like Younger Glo, Clear Complex, or Restorative Facial Oil with Arnica, and apply to your face.
- Lemon Steam Distilled Essential Oil also has excellent anti-bacterial properties aiding in the treatment of acne. When diluted and applied topically, it can kill bacteria that may get trapped in pores and cause breakouts.
- The healing properties of Lemon Steam Distilled Essential Oil can support speedier recovery from breakouts and treatment of acne scars when you use it.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner to help remove excess oil and build-up.
- You can also mix a few drops with a carrier oil and massage it into your scalp to help stimulate hair growth and prevent dandruff.
- It can even remove gum from hair! Rub a few drops of lemon oil into the gum to loosen it from the hair, adding more oil as needed until you’ll able to pull the gum free.