Alright, let’s get down to business. We all have to do our… well… business in the bathroom. And it can often leave a funk that lingers for longer than anyone would like. Essential oils to the rescue! Passive diffusion, or an actual diffuser, help keep the bathroom smelling fresh on a continual basis. But every once in a while, or every day if things are running smoothly, we need extra odor protection. That’s where the Saro Bathroom Odor Eliminator comes in. The combination of vegetable glycerin, distilled water, Saro essential oil, and a preservative create the perfect barrier. Just shake and spray in the toilet bowl before you do your business. It will help keep the odor trapped as well as release a pleasant smell in the air.
Saro Bathroom Odor Eliminator
What you’ll need:
- 4 oz spray bottle
- 1 Tbsp vegetable glycerin
- 3.5 oz distilled water
- 1.5 ml (approximately 45 drops) Optiphen Plus
- 20 drops Saro
- 15 drops Lemon
- 5 drops Balsam Fir
What you’ll do:
- Add vegetable glycerin, Optiphen Plus, and essential oils to the spray bottle.
- Stir or swirl to combine
- Add water to fill and shake prior to each use
- Spray into toilet water prior to using the restroom. This creates a barrier to the water, as well as releases a pleasant scent into the room.