Country of Origin:
Strength of Aroma:
Green, Balsamic, with Lemon-wood
Blends Well With:
Pup & Pony Safe:
Safety Data Sheet:
In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores, and pain from traumatic injuries. Frankincense Carterii has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support.
Frankincense can be a dear friend during times of grief and sorrow.
To learn more about our Frankincense Carterii's uses and benefits, check out our Frankincense Carterii essential oil spotlight blog post.
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30100
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30101
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30102
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30103
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30104
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30105
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30106
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30107
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30108
- Lot #: Frankincense Carteri F30109
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
Plant Therapy, LLC and its KidSafe branded products are not manufactured, approved, authorized, licensed or endorsed by the Child Accident Prevention Foundation of Australia or its state and territory branches (Foundation).
Plant Therapy, LLC has no affiliation whatsoever with the Foundation.