What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 C Baking Soda
- 2/3 C citric acid
- 2T Vinegar *Update, I initially made these during a dry time of year, with a dehumidifier running, if those are the circumstances you may need to increase the vinegar slightly.
- 60 drops Germ Destroyer or Germ Fighter
- Tray or Molds (you can use a small muffin tin)
What you’ll do:
- Mix Baking Soda and Citric Acid.
- Add Essential Oils and mix.
- Spray vinegar into dry ingredients slowly mixing often.
- When the mixture is moist enough to stick (but not wet) put into molds.
- Allow to dry for approximately 2 hours.
- Pop out of molds and store in a jar in your bathroom.
Just drop into your bowl use a scrub brush and flush! I’ll sometimes just drop into the bowl for a quick mid-week refresher.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.