- Latin name: Vanilla planifolia
- Aroma description: A soft, sweet, rich, and full scent.
- Relieves tension and agitation.
- Promotes relaxation before sleep.
- Helps calm tummy upset caused by stress.
- Comforting aroma is perfect to use in body products.
Yes! This IS a KidSafe oil.
Vanilla Oleoresin does not mix completely in a carrier oil. To blend completely, dilute to 1-2% in your favorite body lotion or cream.
Diffuse alone to enjoy the amazing aroma that is reminiscent of sweet, luscious cakes and cookies. For an exotic “getaway” in your own living room, diffuse 2 drops of Vanilla Oleoresin, 2 drops of Grapefruit Pink, and 1 drop of Sandalwood.
Oils to blend with:
Uplifting Bubble Bath
Caribbean Sun Lotion
What you’ll need:
- 7 drops Vanilla Oleoresin
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang (Complete or Extra)
- 5 drops Orange (Sweet or Blood)
- 4 drops Mandarin
- 1 ounce Olive Lotion
What you’ll do:
Add the essential oils to the Olive Lotion and mix well.