- Latin name: Coriandrum sativum
- Aroma description: A warming and calming fragrance that is sweet, peppery, and slightly fruity.
- Stimulates appetite.
- Relieves occasional digestive upset.
- Elevates mood.
- Helps with mental focus.
- Aids in relaxation before sleep.
- Promotes a clear skin complexion.
Yes! This is a KidSafe oil.
For topical application, we recommend a dilution of 1-3%.
To ease feelings of tension and worry, diffuse equal drops of Coriander Seed and Orange Sweet. If you’re looking to refresh and rejuvenate your mind, diffuse Coriander Seed alone to experience its elevating properties.
Where Coriander Seed is used on the body:
Dilute Coriander Seed at 3% with your favorite carrier oil and massage onto the abdomen during stomach upset in a clockwise motion.
Oils to blend with:
Making Memories Master Blend
Try this wonderful blend to help clear a foggy mind and support a positive outlook!
What you’ll do:
- Diffuse a few drops in your Plant Therapy diffuser.
- Add 10 drops to a personal inhaler and use as needed.
- Dilute to 2-3% and apply to the wrists or temples.
- Create a DIY car diffuser by gluing a piece of felt to a clothespin. Add a few drops to the piece of felt and clip into the car vent. Enjoy the scent!