If you are like me, during the Holidays, life gets very busy. Family functions, parties, school activities, Christmas events — we are running all month long.
And we always want to look our best, am I right?
There is nothing worse than pulling out your favorite holiday outfit and having it be wrinkled, or smelling like it’s been in the back of the closet. That is why we have this great essential oil holiday DIY recipe that will not only make your clothes wrinkle-free but also leave them smelling AH-MAZ-ING. Be ready to go to any holiday party in a flash with the Snow Flurries Clothes Wrinkle Remover!
What you’ll need:
- 5 ounces warm water
- 2 tablespoons Epsom salt
- ¼ teaspoon Polysorbate 20
- ½ teaspoon Optiphen Plus (Optional)*
- 20 drops Snow Flurries Holiday Blend
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- Spray bottle
What you’ll do:
- Measure water in glass measuring cup or beaker.
- Add Epsom salt and stir to dissolve, set aside.
- In small glass dish add Snow Flurries.
- Stir in vodka, Polysorbate 20 and Optiphen Plus.
- Add mixture to the water and salt.
- Use a funnel to pour into the spray bottle and shake well.
- Mist warm clothes fresh out of the dryer and hang up, smoothing out wrinkles. Allow to air dry.
*Optiphen Plus is a preservative and will prevent bacterial growth. If you choose not use a preservative, you will need to store this product in the refrigerator and use it up quickly.
There you have it, a quick, easy way to get you completely Holiday ready in your favorite ensemble, with a Wrinkle Release Spray that is easy to make and use. Have fun this holiday season and look fabulous, too!