This recipe is perfection for making small batches as gifts for friends, a hostess treat or stocking stuffers! This way, if you don’t like how it tuns out, you haven’t used up your precious ingredients and can tweak the recipe to your needs. I had these adorable snowflake and snowman silicon molds. Perfect for stocking stuffers or hostess gift for all those holiday parties! Don’t forget – later in the month we’ll have some super cute packaging ideas for you!
What you’ll need:
- 3 ounces cocoa butter
- 3 ounces coconut oil
- 3 ounces beeswax
- silicone molds (like oval or snowflake)
- essential oils of your choice. I chose peppermint!
What you’ll do:
- Warm a medium pan with water on the stove
- Weigh all ingredients into glass dishes
- Place all ingredients, except essential oils, into a larger glass bowl or measuring cup
- Place glass bowl over pan of simmering water
- Melt butter, oil & wax
- Remove from heat and stir in 36 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Pour into silicon molds
Tie these up in group of 3 with butchers twine or other fun strings. Pop a few into your mother-in-laws stocking or add them to spa baskets for all your friends! The possibilities are endless. I am keeping one by my nightstand and it’s awesome just before bed, my feet have really loved the extra pampering!
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.