Beeswax Pearls- Yellow. All Natural. 1 pound
Because these are a natural product, the color and scent can vary slightly from batch to batch.
1 lb bag.
DIY All Purpose Salve
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup carrier oil; such as Coconut, Jojoba or Grapeseed
- 4 TBSP Beeswax Pearls
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- Measure your carrier oil and beeswax into a half pint jar. Place the metal band from the jar in the bottom of a pan of water. Then place your half pint jar on it. Jars crack sitting on the bottom of the pot, so use this method to reduce the risk of cracking.
- Melt the carrier oils with the beeswax, stirring occasionally.
- Once the carrier oils and wax are melted, carefully remove to a space on the counter. Lay out a dish towel to protect the counter. Stir in your essential oils, using up to 9 drops total per ounce of salve.
- Allow the salve to cool, with the lid on so the oils don’t evaporate out. Leaving the salve set until fully cooled will ensure a smooth final finish on top!
Here is another recipe to try!
On May 5, 2015
These melt sooo nice. I love to use them is salves and lotion bars
On May 6, 2015
I ordered these to make some chest rub, and I can't believe how many come in one pound! Now I have to come up with other things to make! Ha! They melt wonderfully and are perfect for adding to any recipe calling for beeswax. I love that they measure out with a measuring spoon or cup!
On January 7, 2017
I bought this to make lotion bars out of. It worked great for what I needed. I would buy again.