The AromaFuse requires no chemicals or heat, allowing the essential oils to retain all of their natural benefits and chemical profile. The five timer settings include several options for both continuous and intermittent mist.
- Remove the cover.
- Add water into the water reservoir until it reaches the water marker.
- Add 6-10 drops of essential oil directly into the water.
- Replace the cover.
- Connect unit to power source.
- Press the power switch and select desired time setting.
- Press once - the unit starts diffusing until it runs out of water.
- Press twice - the unit diffuses for 2 hours and then turns off automatically.
- Press three times - the unit diffuses at a 15 seconds on/30 seconds off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
- Press four times - the unit diffuses at a 15 minutes on/30 minutes off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
- Press five times - the unit diffuses at a 30 minutes on/30 minutes off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
- The LED Light is on when diffusion starts.
- Press the button once to dim the light.
- Press the button twice to turn off the light.
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.
On November 16, 2016
I just received this diffuser today, and I am already in love! I have been using the Spa Ultrasonic Diffuser for about a year and a half, and while it is a great diffuser, it is not powerful enough for my large living room. The AromaFuse Diffuser is very powerful, holds a large amount of water, and has a TON of timing options (and it's affordable!). I have been looking for a diffuser like this for a long time, and Plant Therapy has delivered once again. A free bottle of Germ Destroyer came with my diffuser, too. I am one happy girl right now!!! Thank you, Plant Therapy :D
On November 22, 2016
As a professional massage therapist, I have been searching for a diffuser I love for 12 yrs! I have found it 💗💗💗 It is beautiful, has the timing feature I need (has lots of options ) holds a good amount of water to last all day , and I don't have to worry about it tipping over.
On November 23, 2016
I purchased this had about 7 days and love it!! Had 2 other diffusers before , this one is by far the BEST!!
On November 28, 2016
New to EOs. I didn't want to spend that much money, and I wanted an easy-to-use diffuser to start from a company I trust. Good price point. I used with a $10 off coupon!
On December 1, 2016
Pros: The EO aroma FILLS my very large bedroom, runs quietly, runs ALL NIGHT LONG, and is incredibly easy to clean. This unit also has three useful interval settings, that feature has been on my wishlist for quite some time. Cons: None, ok one minor quibble, when taking the lid off water may spill, so take care when removing the lid.