Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser
The Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser is designed to easily and conveniently bring spa quality therapeutic aromatherapy to your home, office, hotel room, or anywhere you wish. The amazingly compact Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser is the most efficient and powerful essential oil diffuser ever made. Advanced interval timers allow complete control of how long the unit is "On" or "Off".
The state of the art atomizer technology is extremely effective and atomizes essential oils into a micro-fine vapor that is dispersed into the air. The Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser is designed with a quick change Atomizer system that connects directly to the essential oil bottle and the powerful Aromatherapy pump.
Changing essential oils has never been easier than with the Advanced quick change system. It only takes a few seconds to change oil any time.
- Remove cap from oil bottle.
- Remove orifice reducer from oil bottle.
- Screw the atomizer attachment onto the bottle and snug down (NOTE: Oil may leak if bottle is not tight).
- Tilt atomizer assembly to the left, then insert tabs into the socket on pump housing.
- Push atomizer into socket, then rotate atomizer assembly clockwise to the upright position.
- Now adjust the control setting as desired.
ADVANCED CONTROLS EASY AS 1-2-3!
- Set the "RUN TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to RUN before RESTING. (1 to 20 Minutes) The green LED light comes on during the "RUN" cycle.
- Set the "REST TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to REST before RUNNING (1 to 20 Minutes) The amber LED light comes on during the "REST" cycle.
- Set the "OUTPUT PRESSURE" control knob to desired volume. Click ON/OFF switch then rotate to increase volume.
- The "RUN TIME" and "REST TIME" will alternate indefinitely until the unit is turned off.
Clean with hot water. DO NOT WASH IN DISHWASHER.
- US/CA Model: 12 Volt Unit
- Includes 2 (TWO) Quick Change Atomizer Attachments!
- Made in the U.S.
- Does not shut off when empty must be turned off
- Capacity 15ml
- Covers 500 to 700 square feet depending on the air flow and the oil that is used
- 5 Year Warranty. First 90 days through Plant Therapy. After that, you will need to contact the manufacturer.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
On December 31, 2016
This is the best diffuser that I have ever owned or experience! The oils are not diluted with water, so I believe I have a greater health benefit by receiving more of what the oil has to offer. It is a bit noisy, but the quality of the oil extraction far more exceeds any noise. I think of it as white sound.
On January 8, 2017
I love this diffuser. It has many different settings and produces a very nice, fine mist of pure oil. The smell is pure and true. No need for water with this diffuser. It does make a "white noise" when running, like a soft humming sound, which personally does not bother my husband or I. If you want complete silence, this is not the one for you. It does not shut off automatically either, but I do not mind. It is little in size, but weighty and packs a punch. It seems like is great quality and is made in the U.S. Great for use when your sick and congested or just to give your room the great smell of pure oils in the air.
On August 4, 2017
This is the best diffuser I have ever owned! Absolutely love it. It is well made, and it is MADE IN AMERICA!! Most of them are made in China. I purchased two of them, and I definitely recommend this diffuser.
On August 8, 2017
This little unit does exactly what I expected it to do, and does it very well. I've only had it for a few days, but here are some observations: It feels very heavy for its size and solid in construction, has rubberized feet that keep it from slipping, and the bottles are easy to change and twist in nice and firmly. I purchased this for therapeutic use, not to leave running for aroma (for that purpose I have an ultrasonic), so the sound doesn't bother me. I wanted something that would disperse strong, pure oils for short periods and specific uses: in a damp bathroom with oils that have anti-microbial properties; during cold season with germ-killing oils before and after having lots of people around, etc. As for oil usage, I did a little experiment: Marked a line on a piece of tape on the bottle prior to diffusing; set the diffuser for 10 on/10 off/10 on (so 20 minutes running) at slightly over half-way on the output volume dial. It took 20 drops to re-fill the bottle to the original line. So now I have a baseline of about a drop per minute at that fairly high volume, and can adjust the time and volume for what I need and how much oil I'm willing to use. (Twenty drops in 20 minutes is way more than I would want to use just for aroma - the scent was powerful and well-dispersed through the small room.) I might want to purchase a couple more atomizers (the part that screws onto a bottle) for easily switching blends, but that would be a luxury, not a necessity. This comes with two, enough for an "anti-germ" blend and a "quickly dispel odors" blend.
On October 9, 2017
Have had two of these diffusers for 3 years......run them ALOT!!!!! Love how they have life time guarantee....and you don't have to mess with water..jus use my favorite oil...